As you are at home binge watching Tiger King and Westworld, here are some tools to make your binge even better.
Just Watch: A streaming guide that tells which services carries which movies, shows, and other stuff. Instead of searching each service (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc.) individually, you can search for a movie or show and see which services provides it. Here are key features:
- Includes Hoopla and Kanopy (provided to students, faculty, and staff by our library!)
- Has easy-to-use app for iOS and Android.
- Personalize searches based on your streaming services. You can limit to over 50 streaming options .
- Save shows and movies in your own list so you can keep track where they are currently available.
Bingeclock: A master database of TV shows and movies. If you are preparing to watch The Good Place or Avatar: The Last Airbender and you are wondering how long it will take, Bingclock will tell you. You can search by show, and it will give you the total hours.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: 3 seasons totalling 1 day, 6 hours, 30 minutes.
- The Good Place: 4 seasons, totalling 24 hours.
- Guiding Light: 591 days, 1 hour (longest show).
- Mash: 5 days, 9 hours.
- Friends: 5 days, 1 hour.
- Game of Thrones: 2 days, 22 hours, 1 minute.
- RuPaul’s Drag Race: 4 days, 21 hours.