Looking for places to study in groups or to practice speeches? Our study rooms are the answer! We actively encourage students, who want to study, to reserve one of our 8 study rooms in advance here. Make sure to book at least 24 hours in advance if you would like to reserve a room during daytime hours. It’s easy to do.
- Find the Reserve a Study Room or Lab Seat link on the main page of the library website.
2) Select a Study Room session of 30 minutes, 1 hour, or 2 hours.
3) Select a specific Study Room (A-J) and pick a date.
4) Select a time.
5) Type your First Name, Last Name, Moraine Valley Email, Student ID Number, and click Yes to consent to the study room policies (only 2 hours of reservations per student per day).
6) Once you received your confirmation page you are all set. (staff members will verify double bookings, student id’s, and will contact you if more information is needed).
If you have any questions, please call us at (708) 974-5235.