May 14th, 2004 marks the 200th anniversary since Lewis and Clark left Illinois for the trek across the North American Continent. Here are a list of resources on this trip and the Bicentennial celebration.
- Lewis and Clark: Books in the Moraine Valley Library
- Illinois: The Point of Departure: Tourism site from the Lewis and Clark Bicentennial Commission.
- Lewis and Clark Expedition: Online exhibit from the Library of Congress.
- >Lewis and Clark Corps of Discovery Bicentennial: Follow Normal Miller as he traces the route of the Lewis and Clark expedition.
- Time Magazine’s Lewis and Clark Site: Articles on the Bicentennial from the July 8, 2002 issue posted on June 30, 2002.
- Lewis and Clark: Maps of Exploration 1507-1814: From the Libraries at the University of Virginia.
- US Census Burea Facts on Lewis and Clark Expidition