For today’s post, I’d like to highlight the film adaptation of the eternally popular Peter Pan (2003). Although there are already many film adaptations of Peter Pan, I’m going to focus on the 2003 version directed by P.J. Hogan. Many of you are probably familiar with the story, so I’ll stare you boring details. But for those of you who aren’t, lets just say that if you’re into pirates, fairies, and adventures, then this is the film for you.
If you’re looking for more information on Peter Pan, take a look at the following:
- The Peter Pan Syndrome: Men Who Have Never Grown Up (1983)
- J. M. Barrie & The Lost Boys: The Love Story That Gave Birth to Peter Pan (1979)
- Empire of Dreams: The Science Fiction and Fantasy Films of Steven (2008)
- Teenage: The Prehistory of Youth Culture, 1875-1945 (2007)
- British and Irish literature and Its Times: The Victorian Era to the Present (2001)
As always, I’m including a preview for your viewing pleasure.