Here in the library we are really excited about the start of the fall semester. We know there are a lot of new students on campus who may not know what the library has to offer, so we created a list of the top 10 things everyone should know about our library:
10. The library website is http://lib.morainevalley.edu.
9. You can check out a laptop, iPad, calculator, or anatomy models.
8. Many textbooks are available for a limited check-out period (2-4 hours/hourly).
7. Print for 10 cents or 15 cents double-sided, 50 cents for color.
6. Coffee, doughnuts, sandwiches, and other snacks are available at the coffee bar. Stay a while and read one of our many magazines or newspapers.
5. Work together in our collaborative spaces on the main floor or reserve a group study room. Make reservations at the Circulation Desk: (708) 974-5235
4. Silent study space, computers, and most of our books and DVDs are available on the lower level.
3. Access articles, ebooks, streaming video and more from home using your MVCC username and password.
2. Our research guides provide resources related to your classes. See our citing sources guide for APA and MLA help.
1. Ask a librarian for help! No question is too big or too small. After hours, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.