Access to ProQuest databases have been restored. The issues have been resolved.
If you have any questions, please ask a librarian.
One of of the Library’s vendors, ProQuest, is currently experiencing a system issue effecting database access both on-campus and off-campus. The following databases are effected:
• Alexander Street Press Streaming Databases
• Chicago Tribune
• Chicago Tribune Historical
• Coronovirus Research Database
• New York Times
• New York Times Historical
• Nursing and Allied Health Premium
• SIRS Researcher
• U.S. Major Dailies
• Wall Street Journal
If you have any questions, please ask a librarian. This post will be updated when new information is received.